Born and raised in New York, Jessy Katz joins the show to discuss life as a performer in Tel Aviv.
Host Josh Hoffman and Jessy cover a lot in this episode, including:
- Dating in Tel Aviv
- Being a foreign performer in Israel
- Six years of living in Tel Aviv
- Yashika – EP by Jessy Katz
- Fasada, La Otra and 26 Hamburger Gourmet (Jessy’s favorite restaurants)
- Fu Sushi (Jessy’s favorite sushi bar)
- AnnA Sinai (Jessy’s favorite Israeli brand)
- The Tech Talk Show
- Jessy Katz on Facebook
Quotes From This Episode
- “What I love about Israel is that it’s such a challenging place to live. When you come here, you are learning life.”
- “No one ever taught me what Tel Aviv taught me. It really drives me to think outside the box.”
- “Israel makes you so strong and super capable. You just have to not be afraid to get your hands dirty.”
- “I don’t have a favorite restaurant in Tel Aviv. I have a favorite dish at a million different restaurants.”
- “As a new Hebrew speaker, if you want to learn the culture and the language, throw yourself into it.”
About the Show
Hosted by Josh Hoffman, Totally Tel Aviv is an interview-style podcast that introduces you to Tel Avivians from all walks of life.
Totally Tel Aviv is recorded at Rise Tel Aviv.
Never Miss an Episode
Get the latest episodes of Totally Tel Aviv via: