What else would you add to this list?
1. The Benches
2. The Street Art
3. Hearing the song “Tel Aviv” in a bar
4. Overhearing a startup pitch in one of the coffee shops
5. Seeing cafés and bars packed seven days a week
Does anyone actually work?!
6. Seeing people who remind you it’s normal to not be normal
7. The streets and freeways on Yom Kippur
8. מונית שירות (Shared Taxi)
Does this exist in any other city outside of Israel?
9. Telling foreigners there’s free WiFi citywide
Does it even work?!