We’re looking for outstanding individuals who will become the go-to contact for our prospective students. No previous experience required. This part-time role is perfect for students!
Join Our SDR Team!
Citizen Café is Israel’s leading Hebrew language and culture school that offers a unique method for learning how to speak Hebrew like a local.
We are looking for charismatic Sales Development Representatives to join our sales cycle and nurture our prospective customers. This is a part-time role that is perfect for students.
In this front-facing position, you’ll be welcoming prospective customers and answering their questions about our programs. You will act as an ambassador for Citizen Café by focusing on providing the best and most accurate representation of the company.
Position located in TLV office (Rothchild BLVRD)
- Serving as the first point of contact for potential students in their enrolment process
- Managing emails and calls with prospective students and identifying their needs
- Interacting with prospective students via WhatsApp and SMS
- Scheduling Zoom meetings for our Enrolment team
- Arranging in-person meetings, emails, and phone calls
- Maintaining contact lists and follow-up with customers
- Facilitating Zoom meetings with potential students
- Providing excellent customer support
- Excellent communication skills (especially over the phone)
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer service skills
- Good time management & the ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated and driven personality
- Social media savvy