Terms & Conditions
Citizen Café Ltd.
Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Group times/dates may change prior or during the course.
Classes are up to 12 students per class in both on-campus and online courses. Speaking courses are up to 15 students per class.
Participants can pay using local or international credit card, cash, PayPal, cheque or online bank transfer.
Courses are fully refundable up to 7 days before your courses’s start date.
Courses cancelled within or after 6 days of your course’s start date will be charged a 40% cancellation fee.
Courses cancelled after 7 days of your course’s start date are non-refundable.
A course credit can be postponed only one time, and is not elegible to be refunded.
Upcoming start dates of semesters 2020-2021
January 2012 – Start date January 3, 2021 8:30am Israel time
February 2012 – Start date February 2, 2021 8:30am Israel time
April 4th, 2021 – Start date April 4, 2021 8:30am Israel time
May 5th, 2021 Start date May 5, 2021 8:30am Israel time
June 27th, 2021 Start date June 27, 2021 8:30am Israel time
August 1st, 2021 Start date August 1, 2021 8:30am Israel time
September 19th, 2021 Start date September 19, 2021 8:30am Israel time
October 24th, 2021 Start date October 24, 2021 8:30am Israel time
December 12th 2021 Start date December 12, 2021 8:30am Israel time
Classes are recorded for each class and available only for students of that class.
Classes missed are not refunded or credited.
Students are responsible to catch up on any classes missed during the semester.
Students who do not attend 5 consecutive classes or more will not be abtle to attend the following classes due to disruption of the class progress.
Students have access to class recordings up to 2 weeks after the completion of their course.
Cancellations for future semesters in a package made more than 7 days before the start date of the future semesters can be fully cancelled.
Students are able to transfer their future semester credits at no fee when done more than 7 days before the start of the future semester.
Places in future semesters are subject to availability.
Courses are not refundable after the start of each semester.
Refunds of future courses are calculated according to the full cost of the first semester.
Citizen Café Ltd. reserves the right to cancel any course because of low registration or events beyond the control of Citizen Café Ltd. In the unlikely event of cancellation, registrants will be notified and offered the option to switch to a different course or receive a full refund.
- In the case of government policies not permitting the gathering in a room (such as Coronavirus) on-campus classes will be automatically shifted to online mode. There will be no refund or ability to use class credits later, students will receive the full course online and semester will continue on the dates planned.
- Students are responsible to ensure they come without risking their class in any way and reporting to their teacher of any potential exposure to the CoronaVirus.
- Temperature of each students will be taken at arrival before the start of each class.
- Students not feeling well showing either cold or coughing symptoms will be asked not to attend class.
- In the case of a student testing positive with CoronaVirus, all students exposed to the student will need to comply with quarantine regulation and get tested as per current policy.
- In the case of a student reporting they were in contact with a positive tested person and are waiting results if they are positive – any class during the waiting time will be held online
- Students who have paid for on-campus and are moved to online during the semester will receive a refund of the partial balance between the online and offline they have paid. (For example if they paid 400 shekel a more for on-campus and were moved 50% through the semester, a 200 shekel credit will be offered.
- Citizen café will not be held responsible in any way for any shift to online classes due to Coronavirus regulations.
Certificate of Completion
Citizen Café Ltd. is a private school with its own learning method. Citizen Café Ltd. provides a certificate of completion of each course.
Refer a Friend Campaign
As a current student, if you bring a friend to enroll with us, you get 2 private sessions in return! Details: Citizen Café chooses the teacher, the friend must be a new student, the friend must mention your name when enrollingm must enroll in the upcoming semester, & meet the deadline.
Citizen Café has the right to stop collaborations with influencers who post videos deemed by the school as controversial (political, religious, etc.). In such cases, the influencer must remove any video made in conjunction with Citizen Café, and has the option to continue their course at a prorated cost.
Citizen Café Ltd.
Company number: 516069382