- Registration is accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Class times and dates may change prior to or during the course.
- Classes have a limit of up to 12 students per class in both on-campus and online courses.
- Speak Up courses are limited to 15 students per class.
Local or international credit cards, cash, PayPal, checks and online bank transfers are accepted.
Courses are fully refundable up to 7 days before the semester start date.
There is a 40% cancellation fee for any cancellations that occur within or after 6 days of the semester start date.
Courses cancelled after 7 days of the start of your semester are non-refundable.
A course credit can be postponed only once and is not refundable.
Upcoming Semester Start Dates 2022
August 8th 2022 – 8:30am Israel time
October 23rd 2022 – 8:30am Israel time
November 27th 2022 – 8:30am Israel time
All class times are according to Israel Standard Time. In the case of changes in time difference due to daylight savings, classes will be held according to Israel Standard Time (this means that there may be a temporary change in class time for students living outside of Israel during these situations).
Classes recordings are available for each class with a Vimeo link. On-campus courses include audio recordings only. Access to recordings is only available to Citizen Café students and sharing the link to the public is prohibited.
Missed classes are not refunded or credited.
Students are responsible to catch up on any classes missed during the semester.
Students who do not attend 5 consecutive classes or more will not be able to continue in the program in order to avoid the disruption of class progress.
Students have access to class recordings on Vimeo up to 4 weeks after the completion of their course.
Course Package Cancellations
Cancellations for future semesters in a package purchased more than 7 days before the start date of the future semester can be fully cancelled.
Students are able to transfer their future semester credits at no fee when done more than 7 days before the start of the future semester.
Places in future semesters are subject to availability.
Courses are not refundable after the start of each semester.
Refunds for future courses are calculated according to the full cost of the first semester.
Citizen Café Ltd. reserves the right to cancel any course due to decreased demand or events beyond the control of Citizen Café Ltd. In the unlikely event of cancellation, registrants will be notified and offered the option to switch to a different course or receive a full refund.
- In the case of government policies prohibiting in-person gatherings, on-campus classes will continue online over Zoom. There will be no refunds or option to use class credits later. The full course will be completed online and the semester will continue according to scheduled dates.
- Students are required to report any exposure to Coronavirus to their teacher. Furthermore, if confirmed positive, students are required to notify their teacher of their test results immediately.
- We ask that students not attend class if they are experiencing any cold or flu symptoms and immediately get tested before returning to class.
- In the case of a student testing positive for Coronavirus, all students exposed will need to comply with quarantine regulations and get tested as per government policy.
- Citizen café will not be held responsible in any way for any changes to online class schedules due to Coronavirus regulations or illnesses within the team.
Certificate of Completion
Citizen Café Ltd. is a private Hebrew school with its own internally developed teaching method. Citizen Café Ltd. provides a certificate of completion for each course.
Refer a Friend Campaign
As a current student, you are welcome refer friends to purchase our Hebrew courses! Please ask your referral to note your name when they register through one of our Enrollment Managers. Once two of your referrals purchase courses, you will receive two private sessions in return!
Details: Citizen Café selects the teacher for the private session, the referral program is for new students only, and your referral must mention your name when they enroll.
Terms & Conditions
Citizen Café Tel Aviv